ARTICLES OF FAITH
- We believe and accept the entire Bible as the infallible word of God, inspired by the Holy Spirit. The only in perfect order of faith and manner of living to which nothing can be added or taken away, which is the power of God unto salvation to believers. (Deuteronomy 4:2, Romans 1:16 – 17, 1st Corinthians 1:18, 2nd Timothy 3:16 – 17, 2nd Peter 1:20 – 21)
- We believe there is only one living and true God, eternal, with unlimited power, Creator of all things and in the one God are three distinct persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. (Exodus 20:3 – 5, John 16:13 – 15, Ephesians 4:6, 1st John 5:7)
- We believe that Jesus the son of God is the word, made flesh, became the Son of man by His birth through the Virgin Mary. He was true God and emptied himself to become true man by taking human form under the law. Thus we who were born under the law have been set free from the power of the law (sin and death or the old Adamic nature). Jesus himself being the only Savior, who in reality suffered death, not only for the primitive transgression, but also the actual sins of man (John 1:1 – 5, John 1:14, Luke 1:27 – 35, Galatians 4:4 – 7, 1st Peter 3:18).
- We believe the existence of a personal devil, who with all evil spirits, will be eternally punished in the lake of fire (Matthew 25:41, James 4:7, Revelation 20:10).
- We believe that repentance is received only through faith in Christ Jesus; who was delivered up for our transgressions and was raised for our justification. They who are in Christ Jesus (cleansed through His blood), are justified, and have Him for wisdom, righteousness, sanctification, and redemption (Acts 2:37 – 38, Romans 3:24 – 25, 1st Corinthians 1:30, Colossians 2:6 – 10, Hebrews 11:6, Revelation 1:5).
- We believe in water baptism by single immersion, in the name of Jesus (which is the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit) and through baptism we become new creatures. (Mark 16:16 – 20, Acts 2:37 – 38, 8:12 – 13, 8:35 – 38, 10:46 – 48, 19:3 – 6, Romans 6:3 – 11, Colossians 2:9 – 15).
- We believe in the baptism in the Holy Spirit as an experience received subsequent to repentance with the sign of speaking in tongues as the evidence. (Acts 2:4, 2:38 – 39, 8:14 – 19, 11:15 – 16, 19:1 – 6).
- We believe that repentance brings (justification-meaning set free from guilt or blame), water baptism brings (a new creation and covenant relationship) and baptism in the Holy Spirit (seals our relationship with Jesus Christ) and thus the three bring the born-again experience. (John 3:3 – 7, Acts 2:37 –39, 1st John 5:4 – 12).
- We believe in the Lord’s Supper, when Christ, then having taken bread, He gave thanks, and broke it, and gave onto them, saying “this is My body is given for you: this do in remembrance of Me”. Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, “this cup is the new testament in My blood which is shed for you”. (Luke 22:19 – 20, 1st Corinthians 11:23 – 32).
- We believe that Jesus Christ, himself bore all our infirmities, and therefore we obey the following commandment: is any sick among you? Let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ; and the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up: and if he has committed sins, they shall be forgiven him. (James 5:14, Matthew 8: 17).
- We believe that the Lord, himself “so descend from heaven with a great shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God, and the dead in Christ shall rise 1st; then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air, and so shall we ever be with the Lord”. (Acts 24:15, Matthew 25:31 – 46).
- We believe there shall be a bodily resurrection of all the dead, just and unjust. And these shall go away into everlasting punishment but the righteous into life eternal. (Acts 24:15, Matthew 25:31 – 46).
- We believe in training at members within the body for ministry according to God’s word is found in the following scriptures. (Matthew 28:18 – 20, 2nd Timothy 3:16 – 17, Ephesians 4:11 – 16, Colossians 2:6 – 8).
- We believe that God set in order for the church the fivefold ministry, consisting of the apostle, prophet, evangelist, pastor and teacher for the equipping of the saints. (Ephesians 4:10 – 16).
- We believe that God set in order for the church concerning marriage and human sexuality. We believe that all matters of faith and conduct must be evaluated on the basis of Holy Scripture, which is our infallible guide (2nd Timothy 3:16 – 17). Since the holy Bible does speak to the nature of human beings and their sexuality, it is imperative that we correctly understand and articulate what the Bible teaches on these matters. We are committed to the home and family as set forth in Holy Scripture. We believe God has ordained and created marriage to exist between one man and one woman, with absolute marital fidelity. The Bible sets forth specific home and family values, which include the distinct roles of husbands and wives fathers and mothers, and children. It is our firm conviction that we uphold the dignity of each individual as we embrace the unchanging and long-standing principles of scriptural truth.
Based on the word of God and the constant moral teaching for His church we believe the following:
- Marriage—(Kingdom Life Chapel) defines marriage as the permanent, exclusive, comprehensive, and conjugal “one flesh” union of one man and one women, intrinsically ordered to procreation and biological family, and in furtherance of the moral, spiritual and public good of binding father, mother, and child. (Genesis 1:27 – 28, Genesis 2:18 – 24, Matthew 19 4 – 9, Mark 10:5 – 9, Ephesians 5:31 – 33).
- Sexual Immorality—(Kingdom Life Chapel) believes that sexual acts outside of marriage are prohibited as sinful. Consequently, members must resist and refrain from any and all sexual acts outside of marriage– including but not limited to adultery, fornication, incest, zoophilia, pornography, prostitution, masturbation, voycurism, pedophilia, exhibitionism, sodomy, polygamy, Polyamory, sologamy, or same-sex sexual acts. (Exodus 20:14, Leviticus 18:7 – 23, Leviticus 20:10 – 21, Deuteronomy 5:18, Matthew 15:19, Matthew 5:27 – 28, Matthew 15:19: Romans 1:26 – 27, 1st Corinthians 6:9 – 13, 1st Thessalonians 4:3, Hebrews 13:4, Galatians 5:19, Ephesians 4:17 – 19, Colossians 3:5).
- Sexual Identity—(Kingdom Life Chapel) believes that God created mankind in His image: male (man) and female (woman, sexually different but with equal personal dignity consequently, church members must the firm their biological sex and refrain from any and all attempts to physically change, alter, or disagree with their predominant biological sex– including but not limited to elective sexual reassignment, transvestite, transgender, or non-binary “genderqueer” acts or conduct. (Genesis 1:26 – 28, Romans 1:26 – 32, 1st Corinthians 6:9 – 11).
- Sexual Orientation—(Kingdom Life Chapel) believes that God created and ordered human sexuality to the permanent, exclusive, comprehensive, and conjugal “one flesh” union of man and woman, intrinsically ordered to procreation and biological family, and in furtherance of the moral, spiritual, and public good of binding father, mother, and child. Consequently, (Kingdom Life Chapel) members must affirm the sexual complementarity of man and woman and resist any and all same-sexual attractions and refrain from any and all same-sex sexual acts or conduct, which are intrinsically disordered. (Genesis 1:27, Genesis 2:24, Matthew 19:4-6, Mark 10:5-9, Romans 1:26-27, 1st Corinthians 6:9-11, Ephesians 5:25-27, Revelation 19:7-9, & revelation 21:2)
- E. Sexual Redemption—(Kingdom Life Chapel) believes that all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God and should seek redemption through confession, repentance, baptism, baptism in the Holy Spirit, and faith in Jesus Christ. Consequently, (Kingdom Life Chapel) members must welcome and treat with respect, compassion, and sensitivity all who experience same-sex attractions and confess sexually immoral acts and repent and turn away from all sexual temptations, and from all sexual immorality by conforming their behavior to (Kingdom Life Chapel’s) statement of faith as stated above in items A, B, C, D, AND E BASED ON THE WORD OF GOD’S TEACHING CONCERNING MORAL CONDUCT IN HIS CHURCH.
- Celibacy—(Kingdom Life Chapel) believes that Holy Scripture grants two life enhancing options for human sexual behavior: (1) the conjugal “one flesh” marital union of one man and one woman, and (2) celibacy. Either as a gift from God, given us he wills for his glory and the good of those who receive and rejoice in his gift to them. Celibacy and faithful singleness is to be celebrated and affirmed within God’s church. (Genesis 1:27 – 28; 2:18, 21 – 24; Matthew 19:4 – 6; Mark 10:5 – 8; Hebrews 13:4; 1st Corinthians 7:1 – 8; Matthew 19:12; 1st Corinthians 12:12 – 13; Romans 12: then; 1st Timothy 5:1 – 2)
Marriage in human sexuality according to the following Scriptures
Genesis 1:26 – 28, Genesis 2:18 – 24, Genesis 19:5 – 10, Exodus 20:14, Leviticus 18:17 – 23, Leviticus 20:10 – 21, Deuteronomy 5:18, Judges 19:22 – 24, Matthew 5:27 – 28, Matthew 15:19, Matthew 19:4 – 9, Mark 10:5 – 9, Romans 1:26 – 27, 1st Corinthians 6:9 – 13, 1st Corinthians 5:21, Galatians 5:19, Ephesians 4:17 – 19, Ephesians 5:25 – 27, Ephesians 5:31, Colossians 3:5, 1st Thessalonians 4:3, Hebrews 13:4, 1st Timothy 1:8 – 10, Jude 1:7, Revelation 19:7 – 9, Revelation 21:2.
Pastoral care according to the following scripture
Matthew 11:28 – 30, Romans 3:23, Ephesians 2:1 – 10, 1st Corinthians 10:13, Hebrews 2:17 – 18, Hebrews 4:14 – 16.
- All of our members, employees, and volunteers must affirm and adhere to this doctrinal and religious absolute statement on marriage in human sexuality to qualify for involvement with the ministry. This is necessary to accomplish our religious mission, goals and purpose. Behavior or counter witnessing that does otherwise will impede and burden our integrity and religious mission. We believe that God’s grace can wipe the slate of guilt and sin, though the consequences are still incurred.
- Authority– the Bible is the inspired and infallible word of God, acting as the source of authority over morality, our beliefs, Christian lifestyle and conduct. (The Pastor) is charged with the ministerial responsibility of biblical interpretation and promulgating religious policy. (The pastor, elders, board of directors) will determine life application as well as final matters relating to church theology, philosophy, Christian practice, faith, divine truth, morality, and theological and doctrinal resolutions.
- Statement of Faith Concerning abortions– we believe that all matters of faith and conduct must be evaluated on the basis of Holy Scripture, which is our inspired, infallible, and inerrant guide. (2nd Timothy 3:16 – 17). Because God’s word speaks to creation and human life, it is imperative that we correctly understand, articulate, and abide by what the Holy Scripture teaches on this matter. We believe that God has created mankind in his image (Imago Dei) and that human life begins at fertilization. God in his infinite sovereignty, uniquely form human beings and gave them a special dignity, personal freedom, and individual accountability among all the works of creation. Human beings have been made for relationship with God and to be good and faithful stewards of creation. God created each person’s inmost being, knitting each person together in his mother’s warm. (Psalm 139:13). As God’s individualized and personal creation, each person is fearfully and wonderfully made. (Psalm 139:14). God has ordained all the days of each person’s life before they came to be. (Psalm 139:16).
- Christian beliefs based on God’s holy Word and the constant moral teaching for his church— we believe the following statements are true.
1) From the moment of fertilization until natural death, every human life is sacred because every human life has been created by God, in his image and likeness.
2) From the moment of fertilization, every human life must be recognized, inspected, and protected as having the rights of a person and the inviolable right to life.
3) The right to life and physical integrity of every unborn human life is inviolable; it is not in session made by society or by the state or by the federal government, but is instead inherent to the unborn human life by virtue of its creation in the image of God.
4) Because human life begins at the moment of fertilization, it is against our Christian and moral conviction to formally or materially cooperate in the termination of unborn human life.
5) we are strongly committed to the preservation and defense of unborn human life, which compels our Christian, moral, and ethical duty to defend unborn human life from destruction, whether by surgical abortion or use of drugs, devices, or services that have the intent, design, effect, or risk of terminating unborn human life or preventing its implantation and growth post- fertilization.
6) Kingdom life Chapel and all her ministers and ministries should publicly witness to society and to the state regarding the intrinsic, inherent, and inviolable dignity of all human life, fertilization natural death. Adhering to the following Scriptures, but not limited to: we stand firmly and incorporate the following Holy Scriptures. Genesis 1:26 – 27, Genesis 25:21 – 22, Exodus 20:13, Psalm 22:9 – 10, Psalm 139:13 – 16, Isaiah 44:1 – 2, Isaiah 49:5, Job 10:8 – 12, Jeremiah 1:4 – 5, Luke 1:39 – 45.
ORDINANCES AND PRACTICES
SECTION 1: ORDINANCES
The ordinance of the Lord’s Supper shall be regularly observed as enjoined in the Scriptures. (Luke 22:19 – 20, 1st Corinthians 11:23 – 26).
SECTION 2: PRACTICES
- Dedication of children as requested by parents (Mark 10:13 – 16, Luke 18:15 – 16)
- Prayer for the sick upon their request. (James 5:14 – 15)
- Christian marriage (according to 1st Corinthians 7:1 – 17 and 2nd Corinthians 6:14 – 18)
- Christian burial of the dead.